Our 65 Miles Gin is a fan favourite and is the star of our this signature cocktail creation, the Rosemary Ripper. Here we'll be sharing the recipe for this refreshing and flavourful cocktail that's perfect for any occasion.
Recipe for Ruby Rosemary Cocktail:
- 30ml / 1 oz Granddad Jack's 65 Miles Gin
- 60ml / 2 oz Ruby Grapefruit Juice
- 20ml / ¾ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 30ml / 1 oz Rosemary Syrup
To make the Rosemary Syrup, you'll need:
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of white sugar
- Add the rosemary, water, and sugar to a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the rosemary and let the syrup cool down.
- Measure all the cocktail ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture well and strain it into an ice-filled balloon glass.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and enjoy the refreshing taste of the Ruby Rosemary cocktail.
At Granddad Jack's, we believe that the perfect cocktail is all about the balance of flavours. That's why we've combined the citrusy notes of ruby grapefruit and lime juice with the herbal sweetness of homemade rosemary syrup. The addition of our 65 Miles Gin, which is infused with juniper, cardamon, orange peel, cinnamon, clove, star anise and cinnamon, adds a unique and flavourful kick to this cocktail.
Whether you're relaxing at home or hosting a party, the Rosemary Ripper cocktail is the perfect drink to impress your guests. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a refreshing and sophisticated cocktail that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Enjoy the Ruby Rosemary cocktail at home and experience the delicious taste of our 65 Miles Gin. If you're a local, make sure to stop by and visit us at Granddad Jack's and we'll make it for you.