Welcome to Granddad Jack's, the home of handcrafted cocktails and award-winning spirits. With two locations in South East Queensland, our distillery is a must-visit destination for spirit lovers whether you're travelling to Brisbane or the Gold Coast. We take pride in our signature cocktails and world-class service. Granddad Jack's Penny Vodka is known for its super crisp and smooth taste. In this post, we'll be sharing the recipe for our Caipiroska cocktail that is a Russian twist on the Brazilian classic, Caipirinha.
Recipe for Caipiroska Cocktail:
- 60ml/2 oz Granddad Jack's Penny Vodka
- 2 tsp of brown sugar
- 2 lime wedges cut in half
- Grab a shaker and muddle the brown sugar and lime wedges together.
- Add ice to the shaker and pour in Granddad Jack's Penny Vodka.
- Shake the mixture vigorously.
- Dump all the contents from the shaker into a double old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
At Granddad Jack's, we believe that a great cocktail is all about the quality of the ingredients. That's why we use our award-winning and super crisp Penny Vodka, which is made using Australian grape marc. The addition of brown sugar and lime wedges gives this cocktail a sweet and sour flavour that's equally refreshing and delicious.
If you're looking for a unique twist on the classic Caipirinha, our Caipiroska cocktail is the perfect choice. With this recipe, you can impress your friends and family with a delicious cocktail that's easy to make and tastes like a tropical vacation.
Experience the taste of the Granddad Jack's premium vodka from the comfort of your own home.